Lancement de l'appel à projets d'innovation du LH Accelerator saison 2
Changer la taille du texte
Taille du texte : A+ A-
Après une saison 1 fructueuse, LafargeHolcim annonce le lancement de la saison 2 de LH Accelerator.
Dirigée par LafargeHolcim en collaboration avec les partenaires CCCC et SIKA, LH Accelerator est un programme de six mois destiné aux entreprises innovantes qui apportent de nouvelles solutions aux secteurs de la construction et des matériaux.
Cet appel à projets a une dimension internationale, vous trouverez ci-dessous les principaux élèments en anglais.
Why did they launch the LH Accelerator?
- The purpose is to accelerate operational partnerships between innovative companies and LafargeHolcim and its partners.
- The program is free and no equity is taken.
What innovative companies get?
- A powerful mix of business and technical expertise
- Access to the LafargeHolcim R&I Centre in France including 100 hours of technical expertise as well as country exclusive resources around the world from LafargeHolcim and partners.
- The accelerator is based in Lyon France but the program can be followed from everywhere.
Who should apply?
Start-ups that already have a product-market fit or more mature companies that are developing a new innovation for the construction market.
The season 2 is focusing on 8 challenges, on which LafargeHolcim and its partners are strongly committed to collaborating on:
- Concrete 2.0: Enhance the properties of cement-based materials beyond the core value of structural integrity
- Manufacturing and Construction waste: Rethink the design and process of making and delivery cement and concrete for avoiding, minimizing, reusing the waste from quarries to building sites. Propose alternative to tackle resource scarcity.
- Real-time quality control: Monitor, test, evaluate and adjust the quality of materials across the supply chain: from raw materials to product delivery
- CO2 neutrality: Measure, track and develop options to move towards neutrality
- Real-time product demand forecast: Develop and apply accurate, real-time prediction of demand for product quantities and types by job site
- Monitor performance : Monitor performance characteristics of concrete delivery at construction sites and in prefabrication
- Automation: Increase use of automation to infrastructure (e.g. ports) and to related construction projects as painting
- Infrastructure & Buildings: Develop and use software models / digitalized visualization of the construction phases in infrastructure (such as roads and bridge) and building projects.
Applications are open from July the 4th to September the 15th.
For more information or for applying, go on the website
Contact : lh-acceleratorlafargeholcim [point] com.